Due to India's size and topography, there's a huge amount of variation in its climate. One of the most beneficial times to visit is from September to March when temperatures are at their coolest. During winter (December-January), temperatures can get quite cold in Delhi and in the north, especially at night. Monsoon is from late-May to around October and offers hot and humid conditions, although this is considered one of the best times to visit Ladakh and the hills.
• (Book pic) Before leaving home, take some time to learn about your destination’s culture & customs.
• (Bag) Be mindful of limited resources like water, fuel & electricity & always take carry bag with you.
• (Palstic Bottles) Avoid buying plastic bottles. Use a refillable & water purification methods.
• (Dress) Dress respectfully & observe local customs related to modesty & behavior.
• (Camera) Always ask before taking someone’s photo.
• (Elephant) Avoid venues or activities where animals are mistreated.